Sudan’s Military Industry Corporation has everything you need in case you are thinking of buying weapons from small arms to tanks, mortar rounds to army boots (boots presently out of stock).
This futuristic building in South India provides a healthy and comfortable indoor environment which consumes about 60% less energy than other homes – and it receives the remaining 40% of its energy load from solar power.
As part of its effort to promote advertising platforms that provide a service to needy communities, Instinct in February launched its pilot TriKademiK effort in Ghana with the sponsorship of mobile telecom operator Zain Ghana. The TriKademiK is essentially a tricycle that is rented out as a mobile billboard while rendering free school transport service for up to six children at a time.
Balaji Telefilms, on of India’s biggest TV & Film production houses has announced that it is refocusing the mission of it’s portal Hoonur.com , which was a website where actors could upload their portfolios to get a chance of landing them a job with the various projects run by Balaji Telefilms.